Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

A few ideas

ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
edited April 2011 in NewBuddhist.com
When it comes to the personal side of this site, since it has been re-updated that is, it seems far less personal when you say for example look at somebodies profile. The DP image is rather small and the information on each person is sparse. There was also a count of how many posts you had done and little things like this. Maybe these are considered good changes to some I do not know. But personally, I would like to see the site being more personal

Comments

• Good way to actually get to know someone without making assumptions based on their age and location, isn't it?
  • Bodhibook!
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    I enjoy getting to know people from their writing. The rest isn't really important. You really get to know someone's values and personality from their posting. What more do you need to know? :)
  • A/S/L!!!
  • Thailand Tom would like it if we could please list our weight and height (hee he, I'm being cheeky).
    I agree with his opinion on the size of our pictures... My pup deserves a laaaarrrge window so that everyone can admire his adorableness. :nyah:
  • I think of it this way, we all see the same site, but we all see it in a different way, a different view if you will. We all have opinions on it.

You do get to know the people through writing as it is a form of communication which is heavily relaed to opinion, advice and compassion, or the lack of. But I still find it slightly different with regards to the change in the sense it is less personal and more 'clinical' if follow..

Owel, embrace change and accept it I guess :p