Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

what are your opinions people

ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
edited May 2011 in Arts & Writings
I am simply curious to know the reaction of different people to this song. It is of a genre that was established back in the early 90s in the UK as 'jungle', a dance music with harmony included. Say whatever, I am curious like I said. I know drum and bass as a genre is smallish in the US, but jungle gave birth to drum and bass.

Comments

• FenixFenix Veteran
    I love drum and bass, have to listen to it when I have an opportunity
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    ....What song....?
  • ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
    edited May 2011
    sorry, I forgot to post it... :/ Give it a few minutes whatever music you are into

• zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    i like jungle/dnb. it's one of my favorite styles of electronic music to dance to.
    as far as the song, it's pretty good. a little slow for my liking though. i like it to be real epic when they drop the beat like in:

• yea that aphrodite remix is a classic. I like all styles of jungle/drum and bass, but I am a junglist at heart, I should have been 18 in the early 90s or something. The newer stuff in the UK seems to all sound similar with dirty basslines and don't get me started on dubstep!! But I do however like many genres of music, I listen to the rolling stones and metalica for example :D