Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

do you keep a diary/journal of your journey on the buddhist path: and do you know any famous ones?

N2BN2B
edited May 2011 in Sanghas
Do you keep blogs or diarys etc etc x

Comments

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    I think this is an issue for the Great God Google. By looking up "Buddhist blog" or something similar, you're more likely to find something to your taste.
  • So no you don't... ;) lol
  • I recently began keeping a rather loose one, usually notes on something I'm reading, an experience that I have during meditation or some insight or another that I gather in daily life. It seems to help me :)

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    So no you don't... ;) lol
    Wrong assumption. I know several and post on one, but finding what is to your taste is more important.
  • So no you don't... ;) lol
    Wrong assumption. I know several and post on one, but finding what is to your taste is more important.
    It seems like he/she is basically asking us ''do we keep a journal of our buddhist path or know of any'' WHY CAN YOU NOT JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION? YES OR NO?

Anyway back to you N2B, I do indeed keep a journal. I attened a weekly centre. and after it i always write a little bit about it and what we discussed with the teacher. I might write in it during the week if something specific relating buddhism happens, But usually it is once a week after my session with my sangha!!

Best wishes on your path.
  • thanks ashcat..

genkaku: ashcat is right, I am basically just asking a specific yes or no question. Do you keep a journal related to your buddhist practice?
    and do you know of any famous diaries. If not, then its ok just say so. Its not about having different tastes...becuase im basically asking if you write a buddhist blog or not. (not difficult)

cheers anyway.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Just a heads-up to members: N2B and ashcat were one and the same.
This discussion has been closed.