Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I’m budhist, christian, muslim and jewish too

edited June 2011 in Faith & Religion
Hi Everybody
I’m a singer, Mondy B. , I wrote a song “Same Faith”, the chorus is: ” I’m bouddhist, christian, muslim and jewish too.”

(Link removed).
Best Regards

Mondy B.

Comments

• doesn't work
  • taiyakitaiyaki Veteran
    Since you are empty, you can be whatever the hell you want to be.
    Buddhists call the underlying reality emptiness. Christians, Jews, Muslims call it God.
    Sure people have different notions of what God is and even what emptiness is. The funny thing is all our notions about the underlying reality is wrong. Since it is non dual reality, all dualistic assertions are merely poetic expressions of truth.

We are pointing at the same truth, "thinking" it is different. Emphasis on the word thinking.
  • I think you need to learn to spell it first. It's a nice thought, but we are all influenced by our cultures to some extent, and since we now have more of a world culture, more people are becoming aware of the fundamental similarities in world religions.
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    Ecumenism is a pleasant social function. It is marginally better than everyone beating the crap out of those who don't agree.

But there comes a point where making nice no longer cuts it. Everyone finds that point for themselves and decides (to use the old Hindu metaphor) to dig one deep hole instead of a hundred shallow ones when seeking water.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    To Quote Senior Admin:

"This forum is for community-based discussion, not advertising private services."
This discussion has been closed.