Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I Can't Tell If This is Satire...

Comments

• I sure hope it's satire!
  • edited November 2011
    I'm sure we can combine gay marriage and Islam!

It is Victoria Jackson, from SNL. She called Obama a "communist", and said that Fox News is "the only one we should watch". Apparently, when two guys kissed in some show called "Glee" she called it sickening. I don't take anything she says seriously, so it's all pretty much satire to me.
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    I'm sure we can combine gay marriage and Islam!

It is Victoria Jackson, from SNL. She called Obama a "communist", and said that Fox News is "the only one we should watch". Apparently, when two guys kissed in some show called "Glee" she called it sickening. I don't take anything she says seriously, so it's all pretty much satire to me.
    HOLY CRAP. it's real? i really thought this was a joke but you're right, that is victoria jackson and i find it incredibly unlikely that she would do a satire based upon conservatives...unless everything that comes out of her mouth is satire...
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited November 2011
    holy potatoes! I had an add 'learn arabic' come up hehe

Actually, I think she is lucid, but she just has trouble expressing herself as any other than a comedian.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited November 2011
    9:52 is pretty blond. I don't think pastors should be required to marry anyone, gay or not gay.