Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Please pray for my kids and me

edited December 2006 in General Banter
I am Adiana and I am a new member. Some of you I have gotten to know somewhat through your posts.

My father died and I just found out today. I would really appreciate it if some prayers could be said for my father and my kids and me.

Thanks so much.

Adiana :bawling: :sadc: :confused::(

Comments

• BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited April 2005
    Oh Adiana :(

I never know what to say in situations like this. I wish only the best for you and your kids and everyone else in your family. The love that you all have for each other will help you. Your father's spirit isn't gone, so look for him in every place. He will be there :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2005
    Please don't think me puerile or faceitious, but I have heard it said that 'meditation is how Buddhists pray'. One very good form of meditation is to ponder on the brevity of life and its' temporary quality; on how, at one moment or another, this comes to us all, without exception. We are graced with a human mantle, and just as the moment arrives to put it on, so must the moment arrive to take it off again.
    Adiana, I will think of you; you and your children will be in my thoughts to day, as you face the struggle of your collective emotions; I wish you peace, serenity and love in your grief, and the strength you need in this sad moment.
  • ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
    edited April 2005
    Will keep you in my thoughts and send out positive energy to you (I'd send some Reiki energy, but i'm only a 1st degree).

Remember that there is a process to grief, and be sure to allow yourself and your children to go through it.
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited April 2005
    Hello Adiana. I'm sorry to hear that. This Beltane I will definitely do what you asked.
  • edited December 2006
    Adiana wrote:
    I am Adiana and I am a new member. Some of you I have gotten to know somewhat through your posts.

My father died and I just found out today. I would really appreciate it if some prayers could be said for my father and my kids and me.

Thanks so much.

Adiana :bawling: :sadc: :confused::(
    My sincere sympathies for your loss Adiana. Whenever someone loses a parent it hurts. I've lost both parents. I became very angry with myself for hurting so severely when they died (it was a love/hate relationship). I did'nt realize just how much I really loved them both. I'm so very sorry your hurting. Please feel my love and compassion. I send it to you. I send it to your father. I send it to your children. MAY LOVE AND HEALING COMPASSION SOOTHE THE RAW PAIN YOU'RE FELLING RIGHT NOW - AND FILL YOUR WORLD WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE NEVER, EVER ALONE. WE ARE CONNECTED. WE ARE ALL ONE....Love & Light to You Always.....Masteravatardave