Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Welcome nightbird to the site!

edited April 2005 in NewBuddhist.com
Hello everyone.
I just joined and am enjoying the forums very much.
I developed an interest in Buddhism years ago, and people (friends, family, etc.) thought it was just me being me. I always had different interests from others, and had actually followed some of the Buddha's teachings for a long time without realizing it.
I really started practicing and doing research on Buddhism about a year ago, and luckily, it's lead me to a wonderful site like this one.
I hope to chat with you all in the future.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2005
    Nightbird, welcome! We look forward to your input and sincerely hope you enjoy being with us sharing, discussing and travelling as we all do.... :)
  • ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
    edited April 2005
    Welcome, Nightbird! I see that you are a blues fan! The blues definitely gets its power from the first noble truth! Playing music can also be a meditative experience!
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited April 2005
    Welcome to the site, nightbird! :)
  • edited April 2005
    Nightbird wrote:
    Hello everyone.
    I just joined and am enjoying the forums very much.
    I developed an interest in Buddhism years ago, and people (friends, family, etc.) thought it was just me being me. I always had different interests from others, and had actually followed some of the Buddha's teachings for a long time without realizing it.
    I really started practicing and doing research on Buddhism about a year ago, and luckily, it's lead me to a wonderful site like this one.
    I hope to chat with you all in the future.

Hi Nightbird!

Welcome to the group. There are some really nice and informative people here that are willing to share a vast wealth of knowledge with each other. I think that you will like it here; I know I do!

Adiana :bigclap: :bigclap: :D:D