Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Wow

2»

Comments

• I have one unfortunetly..it's like a twang

But I hide it well..it's bad when I'm around Bambi killers though.
  • hahaha, bambi killers :( Thanks to a lot of shows such as the simpsons, south park and just general news coverage, I know well of the texan accent. If I think about it I can hear it in my head lol. In the UK there is a notorious southern accent as well. I am from the south, not the far south but south anyway. Luckily I spent a lot of time in a place called Bath which seems to for the most part have escaped the accent somehow. I really do not like the southern english accent so I am glad I do not have one. I am curious to know if my accent will change the longer I stay in Thailand as I speak mostly in thai everyday :scratch:
  • No...it will probably be more cultured...wait do you mean Cockney? As the southern accent? Like in that old English program...are you being served?

That sales girl.
  • I know people on this site are sensitive but if you gave me a knife and droppedme off in the middle of a forest in my underwear...I would survive andthrive.

I can trap animals, hunt, dish, skin and tan, forrage and gather and make a home.

That's survival.
  • Fish*
  • I use to have a bizarre fear of homelessness...so I learned extreme survival to appease my mind...it worked. I no longer fear homelessness nor death.
  • @Lady_Alison, you could be a wandering yogini meditating the forest
  • @Lady_Alison, you could be a wandering yogini meditating the forest
    Don't tempt me...lol...eckhart tolle was happy on the bench in a park until the media vultures got him.

Lol...silly
  • I think tolle is medicated.
  • I think it is good to have those skills. We as a species have lost them with urbanization and stuff. If one day society collapses, it will be those who own such skills which survive. No, cockney is a london accent, which is the south but south east. I meant south west accent. However, because london is so multicultural now, it has a new accent which is hard to explain. It has come up from the youth and started with black people and has spread to all youths in london pretty much. Well the ones who have an affiliation with gangs anyway.

^^ cockney

^^ the other london accent

^^ south west accent hahaha
  • Haha...farmer pirate...I do like it alot.
  • Yes, bristolian is called bristolian as it originates from my home town of bristol. But like I said, thankful I do not share the accent. Sorry, I have to upload a famous song by a band from bristol long ago.

• Sorry Tom, my country banned it...idk y.

But it's 11;30pm...I need sleep..thank you for the banter...stay healthy. I think ur crazy dreams have something to do with those damn tests.

Fuck it...if you have something awful...use the pain to push you into greatness.

Much love.
  • Cheers, have a peaceful sleep. Shame about the song, it is a gem :p
  • I love chris rocks stand up comedy. He says we are the only country that goes hunting on a full stomache. No wonder everyone hates us.