Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

My Mini-Book

edited February 2012 in Arts & Writings
Hey everybody! I just officially posted my mini-book online, and it is a bit updated from when I had it posted before. It has a bunch of awesome pics n stuff like that to go with the writing. Sooo if you would check it out and give feedback, it would be much appreciated! :D

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B35iCqScDJHfOWRlOGE1OTctYzk3ZC00YTI0LTkyMDQtODdkZWZjOGRiN2Ni

Comments

• That's really neat. I am trying to find a vantage point to have a good feedback. My strength is not in english very much I am a math/science guy reformed into a hobbyist and buddhist. I didn't understand the relationship between DNA/quanta and what that can show me about my mind/psychology/yoga. It rang a bell the 5th intelligence of wisdom of our bodies.

I am very visual and I liked the photo 'earth transmission commenced'. I looked at the scene of the bleakness of just a building and had compassion for the city world. The unsaid longings and needs. Have you ever heard Simon and Garfunkles 'sounds of silence'?

• edited February 2012
    I have heard that song! It's amazing! :)

I also really liked that picture that said "Earth Transmission Commenced." It was actually something I just added, prior to uploading.

And you make a good point about DNA/quantum not being thoroughly explained in my PDF. After going back and reading what I have, it is clear that the emphasis in this upload was sixth-circuit, or Brain-Intelligence. I went into fifth-circuit body-intelligence briefly, as well. Most of my thinking as of late has been in trying to understand the sixth-circuit, and that is no doubt why this came out being primarily about it. I'm glad you liked it though, and I will definitely be adding more information about the other circuits as I update this and turn it into a full-fledged book.

• Kudos, that is quite extensive. Give yourself a pat on the back, do it! :angry: i wanted to publish a poetry/graphic art book with pages like this, but I don't know exactly how to go about doing it.
  • you should create a short version slide show, add a nice background music, and upload it on youtube... that way more people can access to your ideas...good job
  • edited February 2012
    Kudos, that is quite extensive. Give yourself a pat on the back, do it! :angry: i wanted to publish a poetry/graphic art book with pages like this, but I don't know exactly how to go about doing it.
    Thank you! And that's how I was for a long time too. Suddenly I just tried it, and it was actually quite simple. I did all of this, and will continue producing an entire book, in microsoft word.
  • you should create a short version slide show, add a nice background music, and upload it on youtube... that way more people can access to your ideas...good job
    That is a good idea! And thanks!
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    Looks good! Thank you!