Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

dinner tonight

AMHAMH
edited April 2012 in Diet & Habits
Okay I am creeping out of my slump and here is tasty dinner, enjoy vicariously

Fish pan fried with a little breading
udon noodles
jullienned carrots and turnips sauteed with kale and topped with teriyaki sauce

my kids are such foodies they loved it

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    last night, i had prawns tossed in olive oil, garlic and chilli, on a bed of green sallad, dressed with lemon juice and olive oil, and a couple of pumpkin-seed crackers.

Lush.
    tonight i am having a salad, composed of tinned asparagus, palm hearts, roasted barley, cubed tofu and soya beans, dressed in an oil, ginger, garlic, lemon juice and soy sauce dressing.
  • Diet and Habits sub forum?? lol :D
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    What's your point?
  • @federica, that sounds great, I wouldn't have put some of those things together but now I am intrigued.

It is nice to be close to the fresh food part of the year and I am starting a garden
  • Yum!

& fede that sounds healthy
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    last night, i had prawns tossed in olive oil, garlic and chilli, on a bed of green sallad, dressed with lemon juice and olive oil, and a couple of pumpkin-seed crackers.

Lush.
    tonight i am having a salad, composed of tinned asparagus, palm hearts, roasted barley, cubed tofu and soya beans, dressed in an oil, ginger, garlic, lemon juice and soy sauce dressing.
    Look who's on a low-carb diet! Inspiring!
    Diet and Habits sub forum?? lol :D
    I think what this means is that it would be a great idea to have a sub-category for meals and recipes. That would really be helpful, especially with AMH with us, who's prolific in this regard, not to mention Fede running a close second. Other members ask about healthful eating and good recipes from time to time, it's not a bad idea, if there's a way to set up a sub-category.