Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Happy Birthday DharmaKitten!

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited May 2005 in General Banter
I hope you have a really great day! :D :birthday:

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2005
    :rockon: OOOOOOOOH! let me be the first to add my ten cents to that!! have a wonderful one Kittypuss, and may your nine lives be long and happy!! :bigclap: :lol: :birthday: :D :ukflag: :rocker:

I used all the really good ones!
  • edited May 2005
    DharmaKitten,

I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Adiana :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:
  • ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
    edited May 2005
    DK,

make your husband take you to the Melting Pot, or some other nice restaurant tonight! With all those nasty students gone for the summer, getting into a restaurant should be easy!

And i'm not implying that YOU are one of those nasty students :) there are always exceptions to the rule :rockon:
  • edited May 2005
    Thanks guys! Y'all are so sweet :)

My hubby and I went out with the family tonight to Rigatelli's at the mall. The food there is sooooooo good - as well as the service and the prices. They have a great new menu with lots of stuff that is not your typical Italian restaurant food. I had wheat penne pasta with pine nuts, sundried tomato, chicken, and romano cheese in a gargonzola cheese sauce. Yummy!

As a surprise, my hubby had an entire Chocolate Rush cake brought in from TGIF. If you've never had a slice, you must try some. In fact, Zen Lunatic, you can have some leftovers - we have plenty. The box had 12 servings which in reality is enought for 24 large slices. We only had 8 people, so you get the picture. Anyways, it was a great evening.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2005
    ....Two minutes in the mouth, two hours in the belly, two years on the hips.....!! :lol: