Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Sci Fi book

JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
edited May 2012 in Arts & Writings
Hi my name is jenny and i am a schizophrenic.

hello jenny. do you believe in a higher power?

Which higher power? God or Abercrombie?

What do you mean?

Well Abercrombie is the God of the empire and alliance. The right brained people are granted by Abercrombie the powers of psychic phenomena including intuition and special gifts like telepathy. But it all has to be secret. If you speak about the secrets that is called an 'abercrombie'. This is my pet name for the group. I say their God is Abercrombie. I say that Abercrombie created God and God rebelled and created the world of our senses, earth. God taught to be simple and love him and did not require psychic powers.

What were the empire and alliance?

Well I am not sure if I am an energy vampire or a werewolf? But I am half left brained and half right. I can pick up the psychic signals but I am basicly a scavenger. I walk the fine line between believing in the feminine rhythms of the psyche and walking God's earth. Thus I am between worlds.

But I thought you were a schizophrenic? This sounds all like a delusion. Are you hallucinating these psychic powers?

Exactly. Yes I am hallucinating. And that is exactly how I am between worlds. Spiritually I have a luck dragon Falcor who takes me out of the world of Abercrombie and back to God's earth.

From the perspective of the left brain it is more likely that I am hallucinating. There are peer reviewed journal articles documenting the incidence of hallucinations and delusions. I have no doubt that I am hallucinating.

So you are just hearing voices?

No not anymore. The voices evaporated because I have no fear of them right now. They are sort of hiding. The God Abercrombie will steal their powers, their girlfriend they call it, if the secrets are let out. I already told them that my name was Jenny and my number is 8675309 which is an old song. No actually I told them where they could reach me in person. But the God Abercrombie will take their psychic powers if they should divulge that secret.

Thus they assail me whenever I find new orcish armor.

Orcish armor?

Yes I found new orcish armor and the voices assailed me for masturbating and bragging about my video game.

That's ironic that you play fantasy video games when your delusions are basicly fantasy in themselves.

Yes I am between both worlds. Falcor is my dream horse. He brings me back to God's earth. The earth of the senses and summer breezes. And winter still star sky.

We can talk about this more but I have a date with destiny...

Comments

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    That was a fun little ride. Did you write that?
  • CinorjerCinorjer Veteran
    I second that. Nice imagination going.