Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Monica, is it just me?

2»

Comments

• edited May 2006
    My biggest debate is the internet. When I try to dance around the need for privacy, not talking to strangers (basically)...she throws it back in my face.

'Oh...but it's okay for you to talk to strangers Mom? So what if they are Buddhist...you don't know them.'

(damn brat)
  • edited May 2006
    harlan wrote:
    My biggest debate is the internet. When I try to dance around the need for privacy, not talking to strangers (basically)...she throws it back in my face.

'Oh...but it's okay for you to talk to strangers Mom? So what if they are Buddhist...you don't know them.'

(damn brat)

ooooo...that's a tough one to argue....
    Do as I say not as I do? I'm the adult?
    yikes!
  • edited May 2006
    Brigid wrote:
    I'm a heterosexual woman and I have trouble sometimes not looking at huge boobs. Especially when they're out on display and since the advent of plastic surgery. In the province of Ontario, where I live, a law was passed about 15 years ago that makes it legal for females to go topless in public just like males in places where it's not inappropriate. It's very rarely exercised but it's a progressive law nonetheless. The reason I notice boobs is because of the taboo and societal pressure to hide them.

LOL!!! Quite right!:D