Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

BUDDHA BY BUDDHA

edited May 2012 in Faith & Religion
I, buddha was not born like anybody else. 
My mom had too many people around her, to be a witness to their prince. 
But what nobody was aware was that, there was a guiding light which filled the room which only my mom knew.   
She was a very young bride, never feared anything or anybody. Had great respect for my father.   There was lot of age difference between them.  She was pampered but at the same time trained to be self sufficient. 
Only when she had to part her legs to release me, she became aware of the invisible presence of the crowd around her.  They were not from our plane of course. 
She began to receive, see, hear, feel and experience a lot along with the experience of delivering a baby - a mammoth. 
Already self sufficient, was made more efficient to go along with the Universal plan of bringing up a mammoth.   
The energies imparted lot of energy, knowledge and wisdom along with lot of peace, serenity and then left us. Every time she fed me, she sang beautifully regardless of the emotions.  Mostly folk songs, which allured and put me to rest immediately.  I never got a chance to suck my toes or fingers. 
Every time my father visited me, he looked at me with so much of seriousness.  He had a premonition that i would leave him one day.  But as a king he needed to shield me, protect me and safeguard me as a future ruler of the kingdom which he thought to be his social responsibility. 
My father was actually an incarnation of one of the three wise men who visited jesus when he came after my time.   
Frequently my father, the King came and sat beside me.  Used to hold my tiny fingers and silently murmured in my ears. 
“You are also a king, come here to rule our kingdom.  Do not ever waver from the plan of the nature. 
Son of the ruler should also believe in ruling, destined not to do anything else.
You better not carry any other thoughts or plans of your own”.
At times i feel how demanding we are as parents, sons, daughters,  husbands and wives as in any binding relationship. 

Comments

• vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    And how do you know all this?
  • ArthurbodhiArthurbodhi Mars Veteran
    The proper title maybe need to be "Buddha by Buddha by kumeka" :)

Blessings.
  • I and my friend were able to get connected to Buddha and were given the this material pertaining to his life . I have just posted a paragraph to know what sort of acceptance flows in for this material.
    But you're basically writing historical fiction. Right?
  • No. This is not fiction. If at some point of time later you wish to set right he beliefs about your birth, life etc, You search for somebody who is just open without any rigid beliefs. I think we were right there for him to flow through us. So we were able to document whatever he wished to share with us. That is it.
    If you're saying what I think you're saying...nonsense.
  • You are most welcome my friend.
  • Oh, is Lord Kumeka gracing us with his presence to peddle some new age nonsense? :

http://www.angelsandascendedmasters.com/ascended masters/ascended masters.htm

• Sometimes it is very difficult to accept the reality. especially if it is about the most sought after phenomenon.
  • It is definitely not new age nonsense. But only age old truth.
  • Don't you mean old age truth that you claim to "channel"
  • It is a bit difficult to explain about this term "channel". It just happens when you become silent inwards without thoughts to interfere. I wish to keep posting bits and pieces of his narration. Enjoy the truth.
    Anyone can say this kind of thing.
  • Inward silence and a bottle of tequila w/worm
  • Yes! it is possible to become silent. Just slow down your breath with slow, long, deep abdominal breathing and you will get easily there. it is simple if you give it a try.
  • Ah, a new variety of TROLL who just goes on and on. Again, lovely.

• ArthurbodhiArthurbodhi Mars Veteran
    edited May 2012
    Edit:

...nevermind.
  • I am quite new to this form of language. I am from India. So many a times i am at a loss to understand these phrases.
  • Yes sir. Me and my friend were able to get first hand narration from this phenomenal phenomenan
  • DharmakaraDharmakara Veteran
    edited May 2012
    Hmmm... you demonstrate your use of literary style and comp, yet feign ignorance of language. Can you channel PT Barnum too?
  • NO! The choice of connection is not with us. It is they who chose us. We are simple beings.
  • Yes, simple beings who get long distance phone calls from the Buddha, St. Michael, and occassionally Jesus Christ.
  • Very true. Even Jesus christ has narrated his lief with us. Of course not to deny anything. Just to set right certain issues regarding his life over here on earth pane
  • ROFLMAO
  • I am at a loss to understand this particular term
  • taiyakitaiyaki Veteran
    So you're the channeled buddha?
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    I can quiet my mind and be open to novel thoughts and answers to questions. The difference is that I don't think these thoughts and ideas come from anywhere other than my own mind.

If the knowledge truely comes from another source then see if you can get some information that you don't know or can't imagine and then find if you can verify that from another source.
  • We are just the script writers. it is his style and facts which he decided to share with us.That is all
  • ROFLMAO --- Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off

Of course, if you really wanted to know, you could have channeled that information too.
  • taiyakitaiyaki Veteran
    Entertaining.

So why greet us with your presence?
  • Initially we were finding it difficult to accept the flow. then later when it became a downpour with lots of incidents which we really did not know, then we really believed.
  • There's medications that will help with the voices in your head.
  • we are just using this platform to share the material. that is all.
  • taiyakitaiyaki Veteran
    What material do you want to share?
  • whatever he, Buddha has given us. I have just posted one page of it. I will be posting more.
  • Oh, so the first thing the Buddha thought of sharing with you was a description of his birth?
  • This was how he started giving valuable information about his birth and life.
    edited May 2012
    Did he mention passing gas? Indigestion, you know.
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    Nothing in the OP passage sounds anything like Buddha does in any of the scriptures. There's also a strong emphasis on himself and the people that relate to him, very much unlike the Buddha.
  • No. he did not mention all those things. he just shared with us the reality about his birth, life and experiences as an enlightened being
  • Give Person 100 points and a badge! :)
    We are just the script writers. it is his style and facts which he decided to share with us.That is all
    So he spoke English? Interesting.

• All the material that have come so far have been written by people who have heard of his life and teachings. So, when he started giving details about himself, it was very much different
    edited May 2012
    It's said that hungry ghosts mislead practitioners through such things. Are you a hungry ghost?
  • taiyakitaiyaki Veteran
    What is buddhism to the buddha?
  • Not at all my good friend. I am just simply sharing something great. The knowledge about him in reality
    edited May 2012
    No, that "reality" of yours means either you're a hungry ghost or delusional. Which is it?
  • Buddha never wanted a movement or a following to spread his way of life.
This discussion has been closed.