Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

live interview with the Rev. Kobutsu Malone

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
edited May 2012 in Arts & Writings
For those interested in getting a sniff of his steam or possibly taking a bite out of his ass, the Rev. Kobutsu Malone -- a Zen Buddhist priest, longtime creator/maintainer of the Shimano Archive and a prison rights advocate -- is scheduled to give a live interview this afternoon at 3 p.m. EST.

From the promo, it seems that people can call the host with comments or queries. Here is the interview site.

Since Kobutsu is a friend of mine, I will refrain from praising him.
Kotishka

Comments

• On now
  • "Beliefs are a dime a dozen"
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    What I heard of it reminded me how rare it is these days for interviewers to restrain their own agendas.
  • I listened to it while working so did not give my full attention. The interviewers seemed to love everything Kobutsu said. Almost as though they would agree with just about anything he said.

I cringed a bit when Kobutsu referred to his friend as a "flaming fag."