Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Just ducky

2»

Comments

• MagwangMagwang Veteran
    edited June 2006
    buddhafoot wrote:
    Why? So everyone will know what utter Uber-Dorks we are?

-bf
    14828585_0f6613bc23_o.jpg
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited June 2006
    Let us not forget this one...

-bf
  • not1not2not1not2 Veteran
    edited June 2006
    Brigid wrote:
    LOL!!!
    Don't worry aboot it, buddy!

BF,

I love bleeding hearts! I never see enough of them. They're so beautiful. I've never heard of a golden chain tree before, but Japanese maples are beauties. Love the bamboo idea. Anywhere you can incorporate it is always good IMHO. There's something about it that makes a place peaceful.

OMG!! Not1!!! I just saw those pics! They're incredible!! I just saw a double rainbow yesterday. And that forest! It's my ultimate fantasy. I can't figure out what that is in the "Close up" pic. I just clicked on it and it says "World in a dew drop". Is it really?!!??? And there's another one called "In the Grove" that's so beautiful. If I had ever gotten married that's where I would have liked to have the wedding.

These are awesome! Thanks for posting the link. Does he sell prints or anything?
    Oh, he's got a close ups of bleeding hearts! lol! I'm going to be here all day now.

I don't know if he sells them or not. His username is 'hrtbeat7' over on E-Sangha, so I imagine you could ask. He also writes really good Zen poetry, though I don't know any links.

And BF, that's a great picture. You do really good work!

_/\_
    metta
    edited June 2006
    From the link:
    edited June 2006
    And this one is really good. He gets some really excellent shots:
  • edited June 2006
    That's beautiful.
  • MagwangMagwang Veteran
    edited June 2006
    Here's another beautfiful creature that hangs around my back yard.

(this is from last summer - she's a lot bigger now.

::
  • edited June 2006
    Awwwww! She is beautiful! Her face is just so pretty! How sweet.
  • edited June 2006
    And here is the beautiful creature of mine, hanging out in our backyard on her new swing set:
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited June 2006
    Jinkies!

She is either very happy...

Or getting ready to attack! :)

-bf
  • edited June 2006
    Well, she is one happy little girl, but she has been known to attack on occassion! She's a goofball. :)