Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

double rainbow!

sovasova delocalized fractyllic harmonizing Veteran
My neighbor passed recently from cancer, she was of many years.

Today, while sitting on my back porch I saw a gigantic rainbow over the house where she lived.

I called some neighbors over to check it out, and it turned out to be two rainbows!

It was very beautiful, and as suddenly as they had appeared, they faded.

Love and Happiness to you all.
MaryAnneThailandTomjessie70RebeccaSZerocoz

Comments

• SileSile Veteran
    edited September 2012
    Long live the double rainbow!! Several weeks ago at the edge of lake Michigan, we sang my dear friend Nancy's favorite song, the one we'd sung as she was dying, and as soon as we were done we noticed people leaving the tent stage to stare at something -- a double rainbow that had appeared over the lake! I'm totally with you in gratitude for these beautiful signs.
    sovaBunksZero
  • sovasova delocalized fractyllic harmonizing Veteran
    @Sile, that is amazing! =D many good vibes
    Sile
  • BhanteLuckyBhanteLucky Alternative lifestyle person in the South Island of New Zealand New Zealand Veteran
    Wow that's a nice thing. Death and rainbows and hope and beauty, etc.

I saw a triple rainbow last year. I wish I had taken a picture, as it has only been photographed twice. Ever!

Silesova
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    I took a picture of one over our house, this August... The top rainbow is just about visible.. I caught the tail-end of the 'display'...
    Silesova
  • Wow - great shot - I love the way the rainbow almost parallels the hedge line.