Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Does Pumpkin Chocolate Bark sound yummy to you?

Not sure if I should open up a box of this stuff, or just give it away.

Comments

• SileSile Veteran
    OH yes ;) Yum.
  • Yes. I think :hrm:
  • I broke down and tried it... was there any question that would happen? Eh. Probably won't look for it. It's no "Peppermint Bark" (my secret addiction).
  • Juicy lamb momos is what sounds mouth-watering to me. Those things are addicting!

Give the sugary stuff away, imo. Someone will love it.
  • @Dakini- I googled that and I want some!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    what the hell is chocolate 'bark'....?
  • federica said:

Chocolates you wouldn't want to mess with?
  • music said:

federica said:

Chocolates you wouldn't want to mess with?
    No, that's chocolate bite.
  • It's chocolate melted and poured out flat, and then some other stuff, like white chocolate with mint or some flavoring layered on top of it, and stuff on top. Basically, a big flat candy bar. It comes in a tin, so you can serve it to a bunch of guests, or eat the equivalent of 4 candy bars in one sitting if you are so inclined.
  • BeejBeej Human Being Veteran
    edited October 2012
    You said chocolate and I almost took a bite out of the computer. If you don't want it, send it here. :)
  • SileSile Veteran
    jessie70MaryAnne
  • mmmmm....bark
  • thick ropes of drool hanging from my face :P
    Sile
  • SileSile Veteran
    I'm afraid the above chocolatey jpeg does not serve to reduce attachment.