Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

US Presidential Election

1235»

Comments

• vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    edited November 2012
    Dakini said:

vinlyn said:

My guess is Hilary, despite what she says. Not Joe, he'll be too old.

They really need to come up with a strong alternative to Billary.

Just curious as to why you say that?

And I think there are.

• zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    Dakini said:

vinlyn said:

Noooooooooooooo

Hillary's approval rating has been at an all time high of 67% for years now. Which, of course, has been much higher than the President's.
    caz
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran

Dakini said:

vinlyn said:

Noooooooooooooo

Hillary's approval rating has been at an all time high of 67% for years now. Which, of course, has been much higher than the President's.
    But, and a number of people I talk with agree with me, Hillary (and Bill) have gotten over the assumption that Hillary deserves to be president. And, as a former Hillary supporter who switched to Obama, that made all the difference in the world to me, and is why I would like to see her in 2016. There's a degree of humility there now that is very attractive in a candidate.