Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Awakening The Buddha Within

Hi,

I hope all of you are doing well! Have any of you read the book Awakening The Buddha Within by Lama Surya Das? I am currently reading this book. So far, it is a great book. I would recommend it to anyone new to Buddhism or even just anyone who desires to be informed more on Buddhism.

So, if any of you have read it or are currently reading it, I would very much appreciate some feedback of your experience with the book. Any thoughts, feelings about it, whether good or bad, anything is welcome!

Thanks!
~Adam
Namaste

Comments

• I got as far as the title, which I think is excellent . . . as for the content . . . I will take that as read :thumbsup:
  • Thought it was very good.
  • That was my first introduction to Buddhism back in 2007. I never finished it, big pages, little words and I lost interest in it but I still use it to look up definitions or advice sometimes.
  • That was the first book I read about Buddhism. It's introduction to the teachings is what made me realize that this was the perfect system for my insane life.
    An awesome book that I have passed on to others.
    I hope that that book helps you along your path as it did me.
  • Wonderful book.