Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Absence...

edited July 2006 in General Banter
Hi all,

I know I've not been here long and I'm not a major contributor but I just thought I'd explain why I've been a little absent (even when I am still visiting) recently!

Been having a little bit of a crazy time: turns out I'm pregnant... again! :lol: So I've been all preoccupied, sickly, tired and brain dead! This little 8 week old ... thing... (aka Prawn IV) is turning my mind into mush.

Not that it wasn't already! :D

So apologies for not being around, attentive, and any amazingly stupid posts I might make!

Sas

Comments

• buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited July 2006
    Well, it seems like this is a good thing for you - even with all the brain much.

So let me be the first to congratulate you?

-bf
  • edited July 2006
    Yes we're happy about it, thanks bf :)

If a little scared.... babies... "at MY age!" :lol:

Sas
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited July 2006
    Congratulations! :D
  • edited July 2006
    Congratulations. :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited July 2006
    This should be fun.... A hands-on first-hand account on how Buddhism can help raging hormones, mood swings and weird food cravings!!
    Many congrats Mrs K, keep yourself well! :bigclap:
  • edited July 2006
    Thank you all! :D
    federica wrote:
    This should be fun.... A hands-on first-hand account on how Buddhism can help raging hormones, mood swings and weird food cravings!!:bigclap:

Tell me about it! It's virtually impossible for me to keep control of my mind! Meditation is becoming very difficult.

Aaarrgghhh we're out of mayonnaise *collapses in floods of tears* :lol:

Sas
  • edited July 2006
    Congratulations!

Adiana:usflag: :cheer: :smilec:
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited July 2006
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! How wonderful! I'm so happy for you!
  • edited July 2006
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited July 2006
    Awwww :bigclap:

Ironically, for some reason, I was just reading something about Kurt Cobain giving his daughter the name of Frances Bean Cobain.
    Why "Bean"?
    Because she looked like a bean on the ultrasound. Hrm.

:hrm: So...uh...that was really random. Anyway, congrats!! :thumbsup: