Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Mark all read?

I just returned here after a long absence, and I have many unread threads. Apparently, they won't just disappear after I log off and log on again; instead there's a message saying that these threads aren't new but contain unread posts.

I don't want to read all the posts-- it's too much. I can't find a way to mark them all as read, though, so that I can start over. Can someone help?

Thanks!

Comments

• edited July 2006
    If you go to the index, there's a link at the bottom that says "Mark Forums Read".

I love that it saves my info when I log out, this way, I can log in from any computer (or any partition of my computer) and see what new posts there are. I actually did find all the new posts overwhelming in the beginning too... hmmm... I wonder what changed.
  • edited July 2006
    Thank you :)
  • edited July 2006
    I had to do the same thing after my period of absence. It was just too much to try to catch up with every single posting.

Adiana:eek2: :wow: