Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I had surgery this week, yippee.

edited August 2006 in General Banter
Nothing too major. I had my wisdom teeth removed Tuesday. It only took about 30 minutes (and they said it would take more like an hour and a half). I was completely under. I think. I was supposed to be, but I kind of remember waking up and there seems to have been a second IV hole. Curious. I'm still sore. The Darvocet they gave me helps only a little and it makes me all foggy. I hate taking it, but anything to dull the pain. I think there is some wisdom I'm supposed to take from all of that, but I'm feeling a bit wisdom-less right now.

Comments

• edited August 2006
    I hope you are feeling better, soon.

Take care.

Adiana:usflag: :)
  • edited August 2006
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited August 2006
    I can bring you some hard candy or jaw-breakers while you're recouping at home, dear.

-bf
  • edited August 2006
    I hope you recover quickly and nicely, I wish you the best of luck in getting through the pain (tooth pain is unbearable). The only time I had surgery was on my foot so I was on crutches for about 2 weeks after I had it done (I was awake and watched the surgeon operating on my foot).
  • edited August 2006
    I'm already doing much better. I can eat normally now. Hooray! I take an occasional Darvocet, but I think today I may go pain-killer free. The worse spot is my top right 'hole' since they had to go up into my sinuses. But as of Monday I am allowed to blow my nose again. I can't believe I had to go a week without blowing my nose.