Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Privacy question-

MaryAnneMaryAnne Veteran
edited March 2013 in NewBuddhist.com
In our profiles, there is an option to not be seen as online/ on site by other members. (I assume we can still be seen by mods, but that's no issue with me anyway)... I've checked (and unchecked) this option's box a few different times over the months I've been here, but I still see my name come up in the "who's online" list on the left side of the main discussions page, no matter if it's checked or not.

Am I the only one who can see MY name? Or does that particular privacy feature really not work?

Comments

• based on your posting time and the time I read your note here (1:20 pm), your name was not on the list. I suspect you are the only one seeing it (guessing that is a good thing!).
  • ^ Well Thanks! :) I always wondered!
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    Yes, @nenkohai is correct. You can always see yourself.