Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Ten Spiritual Realms

Which sects of Buddhism adopt the 10 spiritual realms idea? I have recently been studying all sorts of Ontology and been been left thinking WAH ? Returning to ye old good Buddhism i returned to the six spiritual realms. This concept taken with a pinch of salt seems a nice way to live ones life, So for furthur reading i would like to know the sect/sects it appears in. Peace out people, all the best.

Comments

• Probly not much help, because of the 1,000s of things ive read and studied i cant remember where I saw something about this...but im positive it was some tantric sect within a mahayana branch because one of the 10 worlds\realms includes the bodhisatva realm.
    It said something about the 10 worlds\realms are mental states AND actual physical realms.
    DaltheJigsawWisdom23
  • DaftChrisDaftChris Spiritually conflicted. Not of this world. Veteran
    I believe Nichiren does, but Im not too sure.
    Wisdom23
  • swaydamswaydam Veteran
    I thought I remember reading about them in Nichiren too.
    Wisdom23
  • TheEccentricTheEccentric Hampshire, UK Veteran
    Yeah I read about them in Nichiren magazine my friend gave me recently.
    Wisdom23