Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

share your artistic creativity

2»

Comments

• lobsterlobster Veteran

What program did you use to make that @lobster ? It's very interesting.

xara xtreme on Puppy Linux. This is a free version, there are versions for Windows and I think Apple.
    http://puppylinux.org/wikka/XaraXtreme
    :wave:

It is a structured drawing package. Powerful and fast.

Black cloaks are worn by some tumo powered Tibetan mountain ascetics, who are naked sadhus beneath the cloaks.
    Black is the absence, void or emptiness of form.
    White is the rainbow, black is the 'great Yin that overcomes great Yang'.

:wave:
    zombiegirl
  • sndymornsndymorn Veteran

The product of a MOOC songwriting class . Learning to play music and writing a few songs has been my hobby for the past two years. Ukulele baby!
    Thanks for all the sharing here. It has emboldened me.
    riverflowzombiegirllobster
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    What kind of uke do you have @sndymorn ? It has a nice clear tone :) The uke I'm playing is my first that I got for a steal ($40) at a pawn shop but I'm looking into buying a Luna next, I think.
  • sndymornsndymorn Veteran
    Mine is a Oscar Schmidt baritone from a company called Washburn. I started on a Makai but was able to afford this one ( about $300) last year. I do not know much about ukuleles in general but I want to get a decent concert or tenor next. You play very well , especially for the first year . And you can't buy a lovely voice like yours....can you?