Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Kiss me!!! Kiss my...

edited September 2006 in Faith & Religion
Hello! Is here present my sexy lover Bradd?!...
I hope you're here...

from Katties with love

Comments

• BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited September 2006
    i'm so lost.... :-/
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited September 2006
    I don't think you're the one that's lost, Brian.
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited September 2006
    The "Lost Child" tent is just over there, behind the "Mug A Mime Artist" interactive event and beside the flea circus. When you've found him, Katties, come and join us round the fire.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2006
    ....We seem to have a new member called "assman"...(whom I was advised about, with regard to suspect contributions on other fora.....)

Maybe that's who she's looking for.....

Not been in yet, I think....

Can't wait......:buck:
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited September 2006
    Back in 1998, in Goa, I went, alone, to watch the sun rise at the black basalt Lord Shiva Temple at Tambdi Surla. We were staying at the Ayurvedic Centre beside the temple and I had been kept awake all night by the noise of various creatures in cleated boots running across the tin roof. I was feeling less than friendly towards all beings, particularly the animal kingdom.

It was still dark when I got to the temple and the bats were still flying back to roost. As the sun rose over the ghats, I saw a small group of monkeys playing on the steps. Whatever their own experience, as I watched and the light grew, I realised how much I really love that meeting of sacred and profane, of 'disruptive' children at play during the pomp of ceremony.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2006
    Yes.....

Like -

"Let us offer each other the Sign of Peace" whilst the little darlings are running up and down the aisle playing at Spitfires....ah.....memories....:lol:
  • edited September 2006
    Brian wrote:
    i'm so lost.... :-/

Brian and Brigid,

You are not the only ones who are lost, here! LOL!:wow: :wow:

Adiana:hair: :confused: :usflag: