Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Who do you look like?

edited September 2006 in General Banter
http://www.myheritage.com/

I tried it with a photo of myself and got references to Ethan Hawke, Nick Carter, Tennessee Williams, Ewan McGregor, Rob Thomas and a few more. It's fun and free to register....

Comments

• edited September 2006
    i look like kirsten dunst and ashton kutcher and ryan phillipe
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited September 2006
    The older I get, the more I look like my father.
  • edited September 2006
    Apparently I look like Kirsten Dunst and Queen Latifah???!!! Julia Stiles was also listed in there. LOL! Queen Latifah! That cracks me up.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2006
    As I don't have my own PC with suitable access, perhaps someone could locate my photo on the members' photos forum, and submit it for me.

If it comes up with Joseph Stalin or Quasimodo, I'm going for a nip and tuck.....!!
  • edited September 2006
    I will do it! Be right back with your results....
  • edited September 2006
    ok...the results are in:

Stephen Chow (not sure who that is)
    Dakota Fanning (I love her!)
    Kate Winslet
    Alicia Keys
    Maria Sharapova (is that the tennis player?)
    Ian McKellan (???!!!)
    And I saved the best for last:

LANCE BASS
  • edited September 2006
    Is this your long lost son, maybe??? ;) I dunno...I'm not really seeing the resemblance.
  • edited September 2006
    And could this possibly be my long lost sister??
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2006
    Who the f..... is Lance Bass......?!?

Ian McKellern???? I'm kind of flattered, I think he's brilliant........

The photo is one of the worst of me, though.... as I recall, I hadn't slept the previous night due to a bad attack of cystitis.....

Couldn't you have found the Audrey Hepburn look-alike one....? Maybe it would have come back with......

Lauren Bacall.....!!
  • PadawanPadawan Veteran
    edited September 2006
    In real life, I've been told that I look like John Malkovich, and this site seems to back this up. I can't see it, to be honest, but there we are....

malkovich_john.jpgattachment.php?attachmentid=239&stc=1&d=1139217618
  • edited September 2006
    I would have to agree that you do look like John Malkovich! :)

Fede - I wasn't sure if you would know who Lance Bass was. He was a former band member of a group called 'NSync.
  • edited September 2006
    Well,

I did this and I was told that I resemble---drum roll, please!

1) Andy Kaufman---All righty, then!

2) Anthony Hopkins---COOL!

3) Marilyn Monroe---WTF!

4) Tiffany Theissen---I have no clue who this is!

5) DICK CHENEY!!!! YIKES!!!!

Adiana:scratch: :confused: :wtf: :eekblue: :wow: :usflag:
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited September 2006
    Omigod!!! That's hilarious, Adiana!!! Dick Cheney??? LMAO!
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited September 2006
    Padawan,

I don't get the John Malkovich thing either. He may want to look like you but you're much better looking.
  • edited September 2006
    Brigid wrote:
    Omigod!!! That's hilarious, Adiana!!! Dick Cheney??? LMAO!

Yeah, I know! I about freaked out big time! ROFLMAO! Freakin' Dick Cheney of all people! UGH! Gives me cold chills just thinkin' about it! EWWW!

Adiana:hair: :banghead:
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited September 2006
    LOL!! Well, I sure don't see it. I don't think that program works very well. lol!
  • PadawanPadawan Veteran
    edited September 2006
    Brigid wrote:
    Padawan,

I don't get the John Malkovich thing either. He may want to look like you but you're much better looking.

I knew I was gonna like you when I joined this board! :lol:

(P.s. your cheque's in the post...)
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited September 2006
    I speak only the truth, Padawan. I cannot tell a lie.

(Thank goodness!! I'm running short.)
  • edited September 2006
    Padawan, I will add to my post that you look like a very healthy, younger, John Malkovich. You are definitely much better looking than him, but I do see a resemblance. Was it bad of me to say that I did think you looked a bit like him? I hope that wasn't offensive! I didn't mean it to be.
  • edited September 2006
    Brigid wrote:
    LOL!! Well, I sure don't see it. I don't think that program works very well. lol!

No, I don't think it works so well either. With me looking like Queen Latifah, Adiana looking like Dick Cheney, and Federica looking like Lance Bass, I am not so convined the program is working!
  • PadawanPadawan Veteran
    edited September 2006
    That's fine, Yogamama- I'm not offended at all! :) Now that you describe it the way you do, I guess I can see a vague likeness. It may be a personality thing as well. I've not seen many of his movies, so I have no idea of what he's like. When I was younger, folks told me that I looked like John McEnroe (When I had curly hair) and a happy version of Jack Dee. (Sour-faced UK comedian) I suppose we all have a doppelganger somewhere!
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited September 2006
    John Malkovich is hot. Padawan is hotter. lol!
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited September 2006
    I must say that Lance Bass is quite a looker-dude, fede... I used to think in my pre-teenage years that he was quite a cool guy. From what I recall, I seem to think that both of you have the same facial shape. :rockon: