Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

New: Ranks

2»

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2014
    I have 'Moderator' as my rank. One of only three people on this board to have that title.

That doesn't make me special.
    It makes me a crazy type of voluntary masochist.

:lol: :crazy:
    JeffreyWonderingSeeker
  • anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran
    Hey @lincoln can we have another voting badge - I am sure you get requests like this all the time, but how about a little fist with inciteful next to it?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    That's what the Alert button is for. It pays to not provoke an argument, but just let us know what ails you. ;)
  • BhikkhuJayasaraBhikkhuJayasara Bhikkhu Veteran
    federica said:

I have 'Moderator' as my rank. One of only three people on this board to have that title.

That doesn't make me special.
    It makes me a crazy type of voluntary masochist.

:lol: :crazy:

Ive been a moderator multiple times in the past 17 years.. Ill never do it again, you are a masochist.
    federicaWonderingSeeker
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    I think this is a great idea!!
    edited January 2014
    Jayantha said:

Ive been a moderator multiple times in the past 17 years.. Ill never do it again, you are a masochist.

Aaaah, what it is to feel validated!! :D

federica said:

That's what the Alert button is for. It pays to not provoke an argument, but just let us know what ails you. ;)

Thanks for that! I know I have used it in the past but where is Alert located - Being blind and stupid yet again!

Oh you mean the Flag button!
    If I wasn't born stupid, I'm getting more stupid by the day. Gonna have to change my title and location to 'Sufferer of pain and anguish', 'yesterday and tomorrow'
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran
    Jayantha said:

I can go from a pleb to a terminator!? dang no wonder I like Theravada.
    "I'll be back" holds new meaning.

Yes, imagine a Buddhist terminator - he would help old ladies across the road and say:
    "Hasta la vista, granny!" :D