Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Yoga out-takes

Comments

• jaejae Veteran
    @fivebells ......... to avoid stress avoid filming, f**k... hahaha
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    It's wonderful how calm, controlled and serene Yoga always makes you feel....innit....? :D
    jae
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    I'd rather have take out yoga.
    Zero
  • if I say 'yoga is the mindfulness with body movement', is it wrong?
  • jaejae Veteran
    @Zero...........that really was a laugh out loud moment.. cheers!
    Zero
  • anandoanando Explorer
    Hi, Yoga-Asanas are means of making your body healthy. I don´t like the myths about it. for the mind there is my buddhist mediation.

sakko
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran
    federica said:

It's wonderful how calm, controlled and serene Yoga always makes you feel....innit....? :D

I can't stand it, it just feels like masochism to me... :p
    jae
  • anandoanando Explorer
    Hi,
    it´s not masochismus, it´s means to improve your physical health. But that´s all.

anando
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator
    I think a lot of people from a long history might disagree that the only point is to work the body. In any case, it's a humor post, not intended to be a serious discussion about yoga. Thus why the posts responding to it were intended as humor, as well :)
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran
    Is this the vindaloo pose too?

Took this photo in a mall a couple of weeks ago in Melbourne.....still not entirely convinced they aren't just statues! Apparently they "stand" like this for hours.
    DairyLama