Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

One Strong Minded Guy

This video may be a little upsetting at times but I was literally gobsmacked at how amazingly well this man has come to terms with his life. I think most people can learn something from what he has to say, how he lives his life (or lived), and maybe reflect upon the things they moan and groan about in their own lives in comparison.

lobsteranatamanpommesetoranges

Comments

• Practically unbelievable what and how some people endure. I was captivated from the word go. Going to choose his own coffin with a day to day certainty.

Bravo Jonny Kennedy. RIP.
    ThailandTom
  • jlljll Veteran
    very inspiring, thanks Tom.
  • ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
    edited February 2014
    I almost shed a tear at the end, but then saw how everyone at the funeral was smiling for the most part and remembered his words and smiled myself. He suffered huge amounts through every single 36 years of his life, probably the kind of suffering we will never know, but his attitude and approach to life was more positive than my own.

A couple of times he stated that he thinks we are here to learn a lesson or lessons (which relates back to being reborn through our karma), yes he was Christian of sorts, but that really stood out to me, he seemed to have quite a lot of insight into how one should lead their life IMO.
  • anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran
    Enforced monasticism with a hell of a sense of humour.

'Thank you for today'

Mettha