Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Word Association Game

Comments

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran
    edited February 2015

Manufacturing plant ( run by a white man) :D

• the man

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2015

@Shoshin said:
    Manufacturing plant ( run by a white man) :D

I don't get it.... what....?

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

oi dunno

edited February 2015

@federica said:
    I don't get it.... what....?

Originally the white slave driver because he would "crack" the whip, hence the noun "cracker".

Cracker (= white man) factory(="Manufacturing plant")

Cracker factory = "Manufacturing plant run by a white man"

Light bulb

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Oh yeah.
    That makes total sense. ~Insert rolleyes here~

Must be an extremely insular colloquial term.....

Lighthouse.

out-house ( a more vulgar colloquialism sprang to mind, but it wasn't fit for polite company like what we 'ave 'ere )

edited February 2015

Dunny

Bunks

Greenhouse

effect

cause

way

Giant

midget

(I'm taking that personally.....)

Tiny

edited February 2015

Tim

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited February 2015

sim

• "sim"? Is that a word?

Vastmind
    edited February 2015

SIM .... card or 'puter person....or SIMM...take your pick...It rhymed with Tim :D

No, it's an acronym.

• game derail

edited February 2015

Yep...I threw the whole game on it's side....I associated a word with an acronym....Do with it what you will.... :bleep_bloop:

Aw. We'll have to start all over again now!!

(You could have said Ukulele!)

Apple.

• ukelele

=)

:lol:

Pluck

• DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited February 2015

daring

bungee

(whut...?! oh, ok....)

Jump

Vastmind
    edited February 2015

"AJ Hackett"

Or the original bungee jumpers

Insane

• brain

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

membrane

• osmosis

leak

Welsh

Daffodil (I actually thought that in a Welsh accent!)

edited February 2015

Taffy!

( I used to know a Welsh white witch, that's another of those long stories....I used to do a lot of walking in the Welsh hills, Black Mountains was my favourite....I should really write a book called Spiny's Travels )

Boyo

Sheep.... ( again I am avoiding vulgar colloquialisms here )

Lanolin (Yes, I see what you did there....)

grease

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

Travolta

Vastmind

Olivia

BTW....OH NO YOU DIDN'...lololol...love me some musicals and then Grease!!! I did like Grease 2 better though...it was a bust with most people.

silver

Chills

@Vastmind said:
    Olivia

BTW....OH NO YOU DIDN'...lololol...love me some musicals and then Grease!!! I did like Grease 2 better though...it was a bust with most people.

Instant replay when I hear the word grease - (esp You're the one that I love!) :)

(nev saw grease II)

@federica said:
    Chills

oops, almost forgot the game: chillies
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=BtV_nQKhkdY

@silver said: Instant replay when I hear the word grease - (esp You're the one that I love!)

>

"You're the one that I WANT"..... (Whooh ooh ooh - honey!)

Jalapeno

silver

tamales

(Wow! I just found a recipe...one quarter-cup! of chilli powder!!)

Phaal

edited February 2015

India