Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

RESPECT as the Highest Form of Love and how that is relevant to the situation in France

2»

Comments

• well said @zenff B)

On occasion we have to be prepared to speak out against creationists, sexists and cartoonists . . . and murderous marines (govt sanctioned) murderous Muslims (Faith sanctioned) and trolls (good will murderers).

As non lethal Buddhists I hope we can forgive the illegal killing of temple residents in Hiroshima and Nagasaki (expediency sanctioned) and in time the 'Je suis Moslem' compulsory respect enforcers.

We are I would suggest, discriminatory in our justified behavours. I further suggest we can wonder about our alignments . . . perhaps even change our perspective whilst some can not . . .

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

Hopefully Islam will drag itself into the 21st century and marginalise the extremist elements to the extent that they wither and die. Hopefully the west will be patient with that process, and not make things any worse by further rash military adventures.
    Hopefully.

lobsterSarahT