Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Any freelance writers here with a bachelors degree?

I have a college paper coming up and I have to interview a freelance writer since that's what my future job will be. I know this doesn't directly tie into Buddhism but I figured maybe someone on here might possibly have at least a little something-something published on a website who also has a bachelors in something. All I'll need is for the person to answer 10 questions and send a link to a story or article they wrote.

Comments

• If you need someone, I'll answer your questions. I am a published author and have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology. If you want, send me a message and I'll tell you who to search for at Amazon.com to see my current list of stories in print. I do also have some blogs scattered around where as a guest I have published stories and articles online if you need those instead.

• rohitrohit Maharrashtra Veteran

Ya. i'm.. write me inbox message.

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

I've got lots of letters which spell gobbledy gook after my name, and have published a few scientific papers, but not your 'cup of tea' I expect!

• A rather erudite bunch, ain't we?

• haha, I've done freelance writing, but it was in the days before the www, so I don't have anything posted. :chuffed: So you'll just have to do without me. =)

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

I write a monthly newspaper column, used to be a newspaper reporter, write every day on my blog ... but, sorry, no college degree.

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran
    edited February 2015

Why do they need to have a Bachelors degree? Why do you need to discuss your future with them? - does it mean something to you or a college professor who might have set you this task?

For those who have realised the path of their batchelors education, they will probably tell you nothing that you have not already experienced if you are going to attain a batchelors degree. Education these days just means you have been taught to think like everyone else...

If you want a real perspective you have to look further afield, go to depths few have ever plumbed, and discuss water slides with people who design or explore flumes, constructed or natural!

Do you want an A, a first, an honours - well think a little bit about what you are doing. I'm giving you something here for free - it's called stop searching and look at what you've got, then when you've got it, let it go. It's freedom of and from thought, although you are thinking; or is it me thinking, well at the moment I am, but that was a little distraction!

I'm in free-thought at the moment, it's free-fall but without gravity. What is keeping you grounded?

Sorry... Not mocking you, I'm mocking me and my thoughts...

But who am I?

I have now decided that I am not your target audience...

Here's a link: http://newbuddhist.com/discussion/20577/vegetarian-and-vegan-recipes-try-before-you-die#latest

yagr
  • Has anyone heard back from this guy? Or did he post this and then head out to have fun this weekend?

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Good question.
    Let's wait until we get feedback, ok?

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Sunspot5254 said:
    I have a college paper coming up and I have to interview a freelance writer since that's what my future job will be. I know this doesn't directly tie into Buddhism but I figured maybe someone on here might possibly have at least a little something-something published on a website who also has a bachelors in something. All I'll need is for the person to answer 10 questions and send a link to a story or article they wrote.

Means: Could somebody do 90% of my college paper, please?" :lol:

This discussion has been closed.