Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

the trouble with proverbs

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

Passed along in email:

.jpg 44.7K
EnriqueSpainTreeLuvr87

Comments

• NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran

[Who says] You can't teach an old dog new tricks[?]

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Exactly. I mean, why keep a dog and bark yourself??

EnriqueSpain
  • silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

Because you're barking mad! :p

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Not always. Sometimes it's the tail wagging the dog, you know....

EnriqueSpain
  • silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

I didn't mean you personally, ha ha. 'you' as in the audience, such as It is. ;)

Oh. Well, I took it personally because you happen to be right.....:lol:

silver
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

the trouble with proverbs is that words are involved..... :D

Yeah. least said soonest mended.