Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Who wants to introspect some more? - EDITED

13»

Comments

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

@ourself also completed it. So yeah I'm a bit confused there too, because @Spiral_69 you said on the 18th that you had 5 responses from people on NB?

• Spiral_69Spiral_69 Explorer
    edited February 2015

@federica said:
    Have you investigated other Buddhist sites also? I'm wondering if other forums have been included by you (and whether they gave you as hard a time as we have - !)...?

Yes, I have tried on Dharma Wheel, too. So far I have got just one comment regarding technical issues (difficulties when downloading the questionnaire), and also one returned questionnaire from their moderator.

I have, however, got few answers also from Buddhists that I know in Vienna.

@karasti said:
    I could answer 7 more times and just write something different each time, :lol: I'm sure the first thing that comes to mind today would be different than what did the other day... :)

Sure it would be a bit different. But I'm - on the other hand - sure, there would be reoccuring patterns :)

@ourself also completed it. So yeah I'm a bit confused there too, because @Spiral_69 you said on the 18th that you had 5 responses from people on NB?

Yes, 5 responses: @karasti, @federica, @ourself, @Victorious, and one lady named Kim, who sent me her answers the very first moments after my first post - before all the comments here :)

• VictoriousVictorious Grim Veteran
    edited February 2015

@Spiral_69 said:
    Yes, 5 responses: @karasti, @federica, @ourself, @Victorious, and one lady named Kim, who sent me her answers the very first moments after my first post - before all the comments here :)

Ok so using normal mathematical operators in the decimal system (base 10) I get that you are 5 answers short then totally from buddhists on all sites?

Or are you still wanting "3/10" from this site?

Just curious because I have already figured out some 4-5 way that I could get that to fit into a valid equation that is solvable.

/Victor

• Spiral_69Spiral_69 Explorer
    edited February 2015

What? :confused: Uh, I just wanted to say that I still need around 10 answers all together, and if I get at least 3 (of those 10) from here, that would be great!

• VictoriousVictorious Grim Veteran

@Spiral_69 said:
    What? :confused: Uh, I just wanted to say that I still need around 10 answers all together, and if I get at least 3 (of those 10) from here, that would be great!

But you already said you got 5 from this site.

So then all is well and you are satisfied?

• Ok, I see I've not expressed myself clearly. So, if I get at least 3 MORE from here, that would be great! ;)

@Victorious said:
    So then all is well and you are satisfied?

Then me and my mentor will be satisfied. All is already well - and will be ;)

• Let's bump this topic - just 2 more answers guys, you can do it! ;)

much love from sLOVEnia <3