Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Hello All

emmakemmak Veteran
edited June 2005 in Faith & Religion
Hi all, have been reading the forums for a while now, very interesting... am interested in buddhism, just looking to learn some more.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2005
    Well, glad that you decided to join us, Emma, and you're very welcome. feel free to join in any of the discussions... jus' cos we's mainly Buddhist, doesn't mean it's an exclusive "club"! Nice to have you aboard! :)
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited June 2005
    Welcome aboard, Emmak! :D
  • edited June 2005
    emmak wrote:
    Hi all, have been reading the forums for a while now, very interesting... am interested in buddhism, just looking to learn some more.

Hello Emmak,

Or do I call you Emma? Anyway, I want to say hi and welcome. There is a great group of people here and you can find just about any question you may have can be answered here. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Adiana :):)
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited June 2005
    Hello! :)
  • emmakemmak Veteran
    edited June 2005
    emma is actually middle name. I wasnt sure how it works with first names on these things... thanks for making me feel welcome. i think i am in a totally different time zone to everyone else.