Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Past life?

2»

Comments

• HamsakaHamsaka goosewhisperer Polishing the 'just so' Veteran

Meant to add; 'consciousness' has yet to be 'located. I suspect it won't be because it can't be, it is a 'symphony' not a clarinet :chuffed:

sovaEarthninja
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran
    edited March 2015

@Hamsaka said:
    Meant to add; 'consciousness' has yet to be 'located.

Does this mean we are all still asleep? So the Buddha was right after all .... :D

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran
    I had a similar experience in the Scottish Highlands @dantepw. This is where a lot of my ancestors are from.

It just felt like home to me.

Or maybe it was just the whisky...... =)
    dantepw
  • sovasova delocalized fractyllic harmonizing Veteran

@Hamsaka said:
    Meant to add; 'consciousness' has yet to be 'located. I suspect it won't be because it can't be, it is a 'symphony' not a clarinet :chuffed:

Very beautifully said [typed?] my friend!

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

@Cinorjer said:> That explains my dreams of being a squid-like tentacled soldier patrolling the ice mountains at the top of our water world under the red sun and triple moon.

You really must cut down on the drugs! :)

lobster
  • From the evidence we know that when we die people go to heaven. Oh wait Bible is Not evidence - oops.

From the tradititions we know when people die in battle they go to Valhalla . . . oh wait we are not Vikings. Oops again.

From dharma stories we know what we don't know. I don't trust my mind as it is now but I believe and trust an arrangement called 'me' continues after the condititions of my arising are long gone. It must be true 'cos my lama/shaman/story telling tradition/ancient scrolls says so . . . m m m . . . oops?

Evidence (for those interested)
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence