Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

the Karmapa live right now 5pm EST april 1 (not april fool joke)

Comments

• Actually starting now 4:48 EST

• JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited April 2015

I guess you have to choose your language. I am waiting for the english version to start.

• JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited April 2015

talks about full ordination for women. also talks about gender equality that goes beyond laws and social pressure.

intentional activists versus automatic (from dependent originations), taking responsibility (e.g. stewardship of the environment)

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Thanks @Jeffrey - if only I knew what he was saying =)

• he has a translator just wait for him to get done. (in english) they alternate

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Ah yes - here he is.

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited April 2015

Watching now..

I was late...only caught the last two questions....

• I think it will eventually go as a recording.. the live streaming I am seeing is behind the actual talk because I have paused and so forth.

• nakazcidnakazcid Somewhere in Dixie, y'all Veteran

Caught the tail-end of it, the Q&A. What was the topic of this talk?

• talks about full ordination for women. also talks about gender equality that goes beyond laws and social pressure.

intentional activists versus automatic (from dependent originations), taking responsibility (e.g. stewardship of the environment)

Questions: how can change in environment be accomplished? Why do so many people not act even though they know the information? More questions..

It should be on youtube.. I watched the youtube version (link at left) and it is still going...

Rowan1980