Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Rethink your life

misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a HinduIndia Veteran

hi all,

while browsing internet, i came across this small video https://youtube.com/watch?v=YaxrQAv1S38 and found it interesting and insightful, so thought of sharing with you all. thanks to the people, who developed this video.

metta to you and all sentient beings.

JeffreyShoshin

Comments

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

It comes with a language warning too =)

• lobsterlobster Crusty Veteran

I am afraid I could not get past the unnecessary swearing at the beginning, which is ridiculous. I am tempted to flag this thread for removal but maybe someone will have the will to watch the whole thing and confirm it is insightful, drivel or just ... whatever. Somehow I doubt it is particularly insightful.

'Rockstars ... is there anything they don't know?'
    Homer Simpson

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

@lobster said:
    I am afraid I could not get past the unnecessary swearing at the beginning, which is ridiculous. I am tempted to flag this thread for removal but maybe someone will have the will to watch the whole thing and confirm it is insightful, drivel or just ... whatever. Somehow I doubt it is particularly insightful.

'Rockstars ... is there anything they don't know?'
    Homer Simpson

@lobster
    I've just watched it...It's not really offensive (I've heard and read worse ) ok there's a bit of effing as a sentence filler, but on the whole he's just pointing out the obvious... :)

• Interesting and insightful? In what way?

• misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a Hindu India Veteran
    edited August 2015

@Steve_B said:
    Interesting and insightful? In what way?

even though the language used is not good, but the point which is indicated seems pretty clear. i watched this video again today. this video is saying on not believing on any ideology, but using rational thinking. doing good not because somebody in some religion said to do it, but to do good because it is good to do good. we should take care of our body and mind. we should practice kindness wherever possible.

• misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a Hindu India Veteran

hi all,

another insightful video, which i found today while browsing internet https://youtube.com/watch?v=ipe6CMvW0Dg

i think my this thread is marked for sinking, so it will not come up in recent discussions, anyways if you have not seen the above video, please take some time to view it. thanks in advance.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2015

It's Bullshit.
    Please, @misecmisc1 if you're going to post links, at least don't make them biased, moronic pointless and frankly blinkered ones.

Just because it's on youtube doesn't make it any more clever, insightful or sensible than this.

mmo
  • Nice video images. Would be improved by removing the audio and captions.

federica
  • rohitrohit Maharrashtra Veteran

Interesting videos..i liked. thanks for sharing.