Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Pilgrimage to Bodhgaya

I came across a video on Youtube. It was about necessity of pilgrimage in the buddhist practice but i couldn't wrap my head around it. What do you think ?

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2015

** Warning: **
    It's over an hour long.

Invincible_summersilverKundorohit
  • Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran

I can't be bothered to watch the whole video, and my internet connection isn't very good so skipping to the end and waiting for it to load isn't a great option either.

@AjeevakDharmana, could you tell us what it is about pilgrimage that you can't wrap your head around?

silverBunks
  • ShimShim Veteran

I try to walk like a pilgrim wherever I go.
    There are many holy places, not just Bodhgaya. :)

lobster
  • Well said @Shim you are my sort of path walker ...

Shim
  • ShimShim Veteran

@lobster said:
    Well said Shim you are my sort of path walker ...

Yay! I like that term, 'path walker'. Walking is one of the most tangible spiritual practices for me.

Walker