Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Free online course - Buddhism and Modern Psychology

BunksBunks Australia Veteran
edited September 2015 in Buddhism Today

Hi all

I completed this online course a year ago and I thought it was good. Married two of my favourite topics!

For anyone interested, it's been re-launched and can be worked through at your own pace.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/science-of-meditation?utm_medium=email&utm_source=other&utm_campaign=notifications.auto.FVUW0FsqEeW7NQqWbHgRUw

Enjoy!

EarthninjaShoshinVastmindEvenThird

Comments

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Thanks @Bunks,

I know of a few people who might find this of interest....

How was it for you ?

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

I enjoyed it @Shoshin. Was very much coming from a secular psychological point of view.

Earthninja
  • Coursera is a major trend in the online education world, and well worth reading about even for those who don't plan to take any classes. Absolutely top notch material, and truly free.

But you might want to edit the title of this thread, or maybe our friendly local moderator could assist.

Earthninja

@Steve_B said:
    But you might want to edit the title of this thread, or maybe our friendly local moderator could assist.

Perhaps @Bunks an enthusiastic supporter of "George" hence "Bushhism" :lol:

@Bunks said:
    I enjoyed it Shoshin. Was very much coming from a secular psychological point of view.

Glad to hear you got something out of it :)

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Steve_B said: ....But you might want to edit the title of this thread, or maybe our friendly local moderator could assist.

Done. :)

Bunks
  • Thanks for the heads-up @Bunks. Signed up and look forward to participating...

Bunks
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

I took this as well last year and am a mentor for it this go around. I quite enjoyed it and found the addition of the dogs to be amusing, lol. I am also taking a long Tibetan course through coursera which is very good, too. Tibetan Buddhist Meditation and the Modern World.

BunksVastmind
  • ajhayesajhayes Pema Jinpa Dorje Northern Michigan Veteran

Thank you! Looking forward to doing this!

Bunks