Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Favorite Books

2»

Comments

• TreeLuvr87TreeLuvr87 Veteran
    edited August 2010
    She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb. Has been my favorite book for about ten years, one I'll keep reading over and over. It's about a young girl and her struggles with PTSD and other psychological issues. It's always fascinated me. And I love Wally's writing, though I haven't even tried to read any of his other stuff! I'm weird with reading; I go through spurts. I'm on a nonfiction kick right now with some Thich.
  • IronRabbitIronRabbit Veteran
    edited August 2010
    A New Earth - Awakening To Your Life's Purpose
    by: Eckhart Tolle
    If you can get past his accent (on the cd version) and all the "new age" and "oprah book club" hype Tolle advances some clear and precise understanding of buddhist thought portrayed in plain (somewhat butchered) English lay language without dropping Pali and Sanskrit terms in every sentence.