Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Petition on the banning of buddhism

If you cant argue again it dont Try to ban me,. The Children of Tibet die at the age of 10 because of having to work 20 hrs å Day, but Dalai Lamas followers and Company pay $25000 an hour with the Dalai Lamas permission and knowledge to private secuirty companies
for Body guards, and Event secuirty. There is a temple in India with the walls and statues made of highly valuable metals and not plated with. So this is the point in how useful Buddhism is for Buddhists,.

https://community.sumofus.org/petition/63f4444c-3656-433e-96fe-a3cfb1b880bf/?source=mlt

Comments

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    edited September 2020
    1. arrest and publically execute the current Dalai Lama
    2. chop of its body and feed it to stray cats across Shanghai
    3. pass a law into effect to ban practice of veganism on children younger than 14
    4. Occupy and establish a military base in Tibet, to eradicate Buddhism, to save the children of Tibet from ignorance
      5.publish the pictures of Buddhist monks beating up each other over food

My argument against your petition is to list your demands for others to see.

It seems pretty apparent to me that you've completely adopted the Chinese government's propaganda without due diligence towards counter arguments and examples.

• JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator

@Aliggg said:
    If you cant argue again it dont Try to ban me,. The Children of Tibet die at the age of 10 because of having to work 20 hrs å Day, but Dalai Lamas followers and Company pay $25000 an hour with the Dalai Lamas permission and knowledge to private secuirty companies
    for Body guards, and Event secuirty. There is a temple in India with the walls and statues made of highly valuable metals and not plated with. So this is the point in how useful Buddhism is for Buddhists,.

https://community.sumofus.org/petition/63f4444c-3656-433e-96fe-a3cfb1b880bf/?source=mlt

Ok, challenge accepted. Even if you have disagreements with the Dalai Lama and Tibetan culture, 1 and 2 are simply egregious statements to make and beyond the pale for this site. Promoting murder and mutilation is a hard no.

This discussion has been closed.