Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

The nature of UFO’s

JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matterNetherlands Veteran

I noticed that on Reddit there is currently an interesting Ask-Me-Anything with author and ex-US Navy cryptologist Matthew Roberts about UFO’s and consciousness and his latest book.

Now usually I’m not very much into UFO’s but I found the connection with consciousness interesting and here is his answer to a question about what UFO’s actually are:

“The way I look at UFOs is that these are real physical manifestations of consciousness. They are vehicles that can exist in reality. But like consciousness they can exist in non physical forms. My theory is that the physical manifestations are the "Call" that will then pull you into this deeper and non physical aspect of the universe. I believe this is the purpose they serve. Not sure if thats clear but its difficult to put some of these concepts into words.”

If it’s true it would explain a lot of things.

You can read the whole Reddit thread here:

https://old.reddit.com/r/ufo/comments/m9kb5r/ama_hello_rufo_im_matthew_roberts_author_of/

Bunks