Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

problems accessing this site

edited June 2005 in NewBuddhist.com
I am new here...so not sure whether this is my problem alone.

Has anyone else not be able to access this site for most of the past two days?

thank you.

Comments

• edited June 2005
    Hi Harlan!

Welcome to the site. No, I haven't had a problem accessing the site but that is not to say that there may not be a problem, though. Usually Brian is the guy we all go to if there is a problem with the site. Anyway, welcome and I look forward to getting to know you.

Adiana :):):lol::lol:
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2005
    hello Harlan,
    Welcome and no.... you're not alone..... over the past two or three days, I have had problems with accessing this site, although accessing other sites has proved easy. Brian is the one to ask, but who knows.... maybe he's having problems accessing the site.... just kidding! Brian never has problems of any kind.... he's so Buddha!! :lol: :bigclap:

Nice to (finally!) have you aboard, Harlan! ;)
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited June 2005
    :eek2:

ummm.. no i haven't had any problems, but I'm glad you brought it up, because now I can look for something wrong.

Welcome to the site. Sorry you had problems accessing! :(
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited June 2005
    The only problem I'm having is that I'm not on the site enough. I crave newbuddhist like a drug. I'm so attached!
  • emmakemmak Veteran
    edited June 2005
    BRIAN - BRAIN..... he he he he
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited June 2005
    :D

I think I discovered the problem. It's embarrasing.

I have a credit account with my registrar (I own a hosting company so i bulk register a lot of domains) and for some reason I had no idea that my credit account was like 90 days past due. Anyways, the last few domains that I had registered got mysteriously cut off and so I called my registrar and they said "yeah you owe us $147, that's why we cancelled your domains". I had no idea! I paid it right away and everything should be back in order now.

<-- slacker admin :p
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2005
    Oh Pooh. Bills, huh? Don't you just hate it when that happens? I had my account at Tiffany's closed over a piffling $72,000,000.... jeez! Some people are soooo touchy!!
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited June 2005
    I just had my cable modem bill sent to me. It seems they sent me a bill for th ebalance of 5 cents. LOL