Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

An apology

I would like to publicly apologize for my actions in last few posts including I posted rashly on the politics again post because I was being attacked by beginners who don’t know in my last school Aci Buddhism that I had completed the geshe program a advanced degree though this sect has been denounced by hhdl that doesn’t mean all or some teachings are false.

And I was told to restart my education in the legitimate school. My understanding is attacking some one who was a lama in one school and a student of lama in another is attacking Buddha as lama is seen as buddha.

I expect a apology as I am doing to Federica the mods and sangha. Federica I am being respectful I was wrong for disrespecting you.

Mods I expect a being punished for my latest update in politics again it was rash but things need to be said as I do know what I am talking about and I am a intermediate person in tibetan Buddhism. Sangha regardless who is right or wrong my actions as a Buddhist student was in not right how I did but I do think that I could have said it more gently and more compassionate to said sangha members. Namaste.

BunksShoshin1

Comments

• FoibleFullFoibleFull Canada Veteran

It is kind of you to apologize, but not needed. We are all ignorant, until we attain enlightenment .. all unskillful. And it takes countless lifetimes to attain even the first level of enlightenment.

As Chodak Tulku Rimpoche said, "Until enlightenment we are all crazy" ... so generate compassion for your own ignorance with the same intent that you generate compassion for all others. We are all in the same boat, making mistakes, learning, and being a LITTLE better after each error.

Recognizing our error when we err (and we do everyday, in so many ways) is usefuol only if it generates an intention to pay more attenion, to avoid repeating the error by learning to relax instead of getting upset.

You are doing fine.

lobster
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Welcome back @paska =)

lobster
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@paska , we're none of us enlightened, but you need to lighten up.