Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

News on my practice

On my practice I remind you my I am adult I live on my own but my parents are my unofficial guardians they have say in my life. I can finish my beginner course which is a actual practice course slightly intermediate I thought it was bare bones. The actual intermediate course is month long and I don’t know if lamrim is in person or online. Mom says since she doesn’t see me as a good teacher good nun because of my disability lamrim retreat and intermediate course is off limits.

At least I have a course to practice and be apart of lineage. I am sad by this but it’s better I be a layperson. And since my inner outer family is Christian they don’t wanna here about my religion but it’s ok to be a Buddhist. She says foscus on this life.

I guess purification and service is my practice for this life. It’s ok I have cats and month long retreat and work doesn’t work. I was hoping to be a nun but I would be a bad teacher. One of the requirements of being a nun is family acceptance which I don’t have

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2021

@paska, this isn't a blog, it's a forum. maybe you should begin a diary, or a blog because we can't really comment any more than we have done so far. What is it you want from us, exactly? We have done and said all we can, and you have full acceptance here...

paskahowlobster
This discussion has been closed.