Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Cats, Iron Chef, and Books. ^_^ - The official HOBBIES thread

2»

Comments

• NoiNoi
    edited August 2005
    I have a new hobby. Spending time here. :smilec:

Me too!!!
  • edited August 2005
    Has anyone ever been on a cruise? When you are out in the middle of the ocean with nothing around, the sky is AMAZING! It was my favorite part of the cruise.
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited August 2005
    Some of us don't make that kind of money. :bawling:
  • edited August 2005
    Next time we go on a cruise, we will bring you with us. You and my husband would have a great time together - you are both very funny!
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited August 2005
    Ok groovy. :smilec:
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited September 2005
    Which character died?
    Ah, I'm so late replying to you! Sorry!
    ...well, it's a spoiler, so I'll put it in...
    Wait, will white work...? *tries random colors*
    Dumbledore. Wah...
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited September 2005
    Solves the re-casting problem!
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited September 2005
    :p
  • edited September 2005
    I like to read, play soccer and travel when time permits time and money allows. Oh and I like politics...
    I also a have an interest in Bamboo plants. I am sure you think I am probably very weird, well no more then anyone else on here.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2005
    I love bamboo too! My favourite is the black bamboo, although the others I have are equally but differently elegant! I must research their names - they were all gifts, so - no labels - !! But I aim to have a wonderful Japanese garden one day and I'll be able to plant them out, instead of housing them in pots all the time.....

I also aim to grow an extra 9" high, and deduct 20 years off my age too - I'll let you all know which comes first....! :D
  • SarSar
    edited September 2005
    I suppose my biggest 'hobby' is my two kitties! :)

Other than that, I love to knit (and do a lot of knitting within my artwork), work in the garden, cooking, making people smile, writing - general stuff and letters - and my car!

I also just love spending time outside! :)
  • edited October 2005
    Iron Chef is awesome! I love that show, especially with the dubbing over the top, its great :D
    Someone also mentioned Spirited Away..i love that movie! It was sad, but soo gorgeous!
    I love Karate, i love the shows/movie Firefly and Serenity, i love drawing (both pixel art and pencil and paper ^^), i like to think, and i love maths. Cooking! i love cooking!
  • edited January 2006
    I love Iron Chef too! hehe
    and I like anything to do with Harry Potter, Tom Felton (DRaco Malfoy), Legolas (but not Orlando Bloom!)... gardening, cooking, cross stich...
    Kittens... CSI... debating... day dreaming, literature... and hibernating... hehe
  • edited January 2006
    well, im into computers, reading, anime, video games, music, playing bass guitar, and a bunch of other crazy stuff.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited January 2006
    Hey, enmak,

When I was a child I used to be called "Bridie". You brought back great memories for me!

Keeping this thread alive:
    My hobbies are reading, learning, research, animals (esp. my 5 cats), design (especially interior), writing music, comedy (not my own. I'm not at all funny), this message board, cleaning (yes, it's true), and watching television if I can find anything good (I'm on antenna. Yes, it's true).
  • edited February 2006
    English show jumping; tai chi; yoga; ballet; health club; walking; reading; writing (poetry, screenplays, etc.); research; movies; psychic development; astrology; and obviously discussion forums. Unfortunately, I have slacked off in the exercise department, but plan to get back on track this month. I guess that's it. :)