Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Full circle

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited May 2009 in Arts & Writings
I remember a time not so long ago when I made choices for the better... Continue reading

Comments

• edited May 2009
    For what it's worth, this is very familiar cycle.

Fear, depression, anger, drive, change, momentum, excitement, relaxation, setback, fear.

I don't think that's a great description of the cycle, but I would like to make a metaphor to a play rehearsal. :D My kids freak out every time we do a show because I push them to do great things and they feel like they won't make it, but I keep pushing them and keeping talking them up and then they make it and they get elated and quit paying attention and things go back downhill for a day or two. But we always get there in the end. I know all of these phases are coming and I know from experience that we can get through them with the right attitude.

Hope that makes sense. It all makes sense in my mind. :crazy:
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited May 2009
    It makes perfect sense :)